At the West Des Moines Center for Psychotherapy our clinicians offer a variety of independent mental health evaluations as well as specific psychological evaluations for children, teens, and adults.
the most common areas of assessment include:
- Intellectual ability.
- Learning disability.
- Inattention or hyperactivity concerns.
- Readiness for medical procedures.
- Disability determination.
- Emotional, personality, or adaptive functioning.
WE PERFROM INDEPENDENT MENTAL HEALTH (IME) EVALUATIONS FOR VARIOUS PURPOSES:
- Workman’s Compensation.
- Immigration Eligibility.
- Determination of Disability or Impairment.
NOTE: Please allow 10 business days after an evaluation to receive your psychological report.