WE are in-network with the following companies:
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Midland’s Choice Network (including some Cigna plans)
You will have the best coverage with us through these insurance plans. However, you may also have some limited coverage through insurance companies with whom we have not contracted. You are welcome to pay for services outside of insurance or with a flex spending account.
MAKING IT EASY TO UNDERSTAND YOUR INSURANCE...
As an outstanding service to you, we manage the insurance services entirely – from determining service coverages and obtaining authorizations to filing claims. Upon scheduling your intake with a clinician, we will gather the necessary information and approvals (if necessary) prior to your first visit.
You will not need to navigate the confusing electronic menus of the insurance companies or wait on hold in hopes of speaking with someone live. We will be able to explain your coverage to you as you visit our office. If for some reason, your plan does not provide coverage with us, we will reach out to you before you arrive so that you can make an informed decision about your care.
- Whichever way you choose to pay for services, you are likely going to be responsible for a portion of your bill. For example, if you have a deductible, you will owe the full amount of the service until the deductible amount has been met; with a copay, you will pay a fixed amount each visit; and with co-insurance you will pay a percentage of the allowable fee. We will be able to offer you specifics about what you may anticipate from your specific plan during your initial visit.
- Since insurance can be complicated, we’ve dedicated our office manager to be available to meet with you privately for all questions and concerns you might have. Please don’t hesitate to contact him if you have any questions.
- Payment is required at the time of each service. You will be asked to meet your patient responsibility amount each time you check-in. If you do not make your payments timely, we reserve the right to remove you from the schedule until your balance is current. Also, please note that you will not be allowed to carry any balance if we are providing psychological assessment services.
- For out-of-network plans that we are not contracted with, we do not submit claims directly, and payment is due at each visit. However, we will provide you with the necessary documentation, which you may present to your insurance company for possible reimbursement.